Bewell Wooden Watch Quartz Full Wood Nature Watches Fashion Men Sport Casual Wristwatch Clock Relogio Masculino With Gift Box
– Japan quartz movt, guarantees precise time.
– A mini magnifier glass window to show the date, you can know daily date without phone.
– Luminous pointer, allows you to read the time clearly in the darkness.
– All-wooden material design, feels smooth and nice, very comfortable to wear and durable in use.
– Butterfly clasp, nice and classic in design, and it can effectively prevent falling down accidentally.
– It comes with a watch box, you can keep it clean and dry in the box. Please try NOT to get wet or soak in the water in daily life.
It can’t be exposed to the light or sunlight for a long time, otherwise, it will produce green element, and it will become dark green
If it has become into dark green, we must put it into a relatively dark or sealed place to keep it away from the light, after 7-15 days, the dark green will get back to the original color
1. Try not to get wet or soaked in the water
2. Wipe the watch at intervals, the color would be more bright
3. Don’t strike or pull the watch too violently
4. Clean the stains frequently
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn’t because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch’s seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use